ABOUT THE RESORT
The resort covers 1/4 mile along the banks of the Russian River in Northern California. Situated near the redwood trees, the campsites are secluded, with offshore breezes providing ideal weather conditions during the summer months. Visit the Railroad Depot, the many stores, restaurants and art galleries in the charming town of Duncans Mills. Duncans Mills is a fisherman’s paradise just minutes away from charter fishing and whale watching on the Pacific Ocean and steelhead and salmon fishing on the Russian River. Bass, trout and catfish can be found in the many nearby lakes.
Russian River (adjacent to the Camping Club), Austin Creek, Sonoma State Beach - Pacific Ocean (6 miles), Armstrong Redwoods State Preserve (11 miles), Bodega Bay and Headlands Marine Lab (15 miles), Fort Ross Museum (15 miles), Duncans Mills Railroad Depot Museum (1 block), Jack London State Park (50 miles), Sonoma Mission (55 miles).
- Type: Trailers (39')
- Sleeps: 6
- Check-In: 3:00 PM Check-Out: 12 Noon (later on request)
- Nightly Rate: $90 plus tax
- Deposit: 50% of stay in advance. $10 cleaning deposit. Minimum Stay: 2 nights Linens: Not provided
- Address: 25387 Steelhead Boulevard, Duncans Mills, California 95430 - United States
- GPS: 38.451784,-123.053314
- Phone: (707) 865-2024
- Website: https://www.duncanscampclub.com/