ABOUT THE RESORT
Lake George/Schroon River Resort is nestled in the heart of the Adirondack Mountains along 4,500 feet of river frontage with white sand beaches. Located near the $6 million Adirondack State Park, the largest state park in the nation, the resort is fully equipped to handle all your camping and vacation needs.
Laundry, adult lodge, pool, horseshoes, basketball, convenience store, pavilion area, shuffleboard court, occasional entertainment. Beach area with tubing and canoeing.
Lake George, Great Escape Theme Park, Adirondack State Park, Magic Forest, Fort Ticonderoga, Gore Mt. Ski Center with Gondola rides
- Type: Trailers & Cabins
- Sleeps: Up to 8
- Check-In: 3 - 10 PM Check-Out: 11:00 AM
- Nightly Rate: $50 - $125
- Deposit: 50% Minimum Stay: 2 nights (3 during holidays) Linens: Not provided
- Address: 969 East Schroon River Road, Diamond Point, New York 12824 - United States
- GPS: 43.550021,-73.73970500000001
- Phone: (518) 240-6298
- Website: https://www.adventureresortsofamerica.com
There are 1 reviews. Add your review »
A nice relaxing campground for the family. The staff is friendly and helpful and do an excellent job keeping the campground clean and running smoothly. The rest rooms and showers are always clean and fully stocked, with plenty of hot water.