ABOUT THE RESORT
Sunrise Resorts of Arizona, Inc., White Mountain RV Park, is a peaceful retreat in the cool mountain air at an elevation of 6,800 ft. Scores of nearby mountain lakes offer a variety of fishing challenges. Abundant wildlife and miles of adjacent hiking and off road vehicle trails with scattered Indian artifacts supply nature lovers with hours of enjoyment. For scenery and seclusion within a short drive of civilization, it’s hard to beat this Sunrise Resort. “Come as our guest and leave as our friend.”
Clubhouse activities include pot-lucks, Bingo, Pokeno, pool table, cards and other board games. Plenty of wildlife observations. Volleyball, horseshoes, hiking, golf, fishing, antique shopping, laundry facilities, clean showers and many self-guided tours.
Buffalo Museum of America, trail rides through the beautiful Sitegraves National Forest and the Petrified Forest.
- Type: 26' Travel Trailer
- Sleeps: 4
- Check-In: 3 PM (Call 928-535-5378 if arriving after 6 PM) Check-Out: 11:00 AM
- Nightly Rate: Prices vary. Call resort for prices.
- Deposit: Credit card required at time of booking. $25 refundable cleaning deposit required at time of check-in. Minimum Stay: 2 Days Linens: Not Provided
- Address: Hwy 260, Milepost 31, HC 31 Box 184, Showlow, Arizona 85901 - United States
- GPS: 34.3515463,-110.09261119999996
- Phone: (928) 535-5978
- Website: https://www.sunriseresorts.com