ABOUT THE RESORT
This park is just north of Napa located on the scenic Putah Creek next to Lake Berryessa, one of the largest freshwater lakes in California. Lake Berryessa’s 160-mile shoreline offers an assortment of activities including fishing, swimming, rowing, sailing and water skiing. Visit the famous Napa Valley Wine Country just next door, with its many winery tours and ever popular Wine Train! Cache Creek Casino is just up the road, and historic Old Sacramento is only 40 minutes away. Canyon Creek Resort is the perfect overnight stop located within an hour from Sacramento, and just an hour and a half from San Francisco.
Lake Berryessa, Sonoma and Napa wine country, hot air balloon rides, Marine World (Vallejo-45 minutes), San Francisco (1-1/2 hours), Cash Creek Casino (40 minutes), Old Sacramento (30 minutes), Jelly Belly Factory (30 minutes), Factory Outlet (20 minutes), Budweiser Brewery (30 minutes).
- Type: 5 Available Rentals
- Sleeps: 4 - 6
- Check-In: 3:00 PM Check-Out: 11:00 AM
- Nightly Rate: $49 - $99
- Deposit: $250 Minimum Stay: 2 nights Linens: Not provided
- Address: 22074 State Highway 128/PO Box 685, Winters, California 95694 - United States
- GPS: 38.5134359,-122.09664420000001
- Phone: (877) 926-3800
- Website: https://www.vistaresorts.net