ABOUT THE RESORT
Lake Easton RV Resort is located in the middle of the State of Washington, on the eastern ridge of the Cascade Mountain range, 2100 feet above sea level. Four area lakes with launching facilities offer fishing and water skiing. The Yakima River, a short walking distance from the Resort offers the best catch and release fly-fishing in the State of Washington. Winter activities include groomed cross-country skiing and snowmobile trails accessible from the Resort. Night and day snow boarding and downhill skiing are only 15 freeway miles away. The old mining towns of Cle Elum and Roslyn appeal to the history buffs, the bavarian town of Leavenworth and the Yakima Valley wine country are a short drive away.
Winter Amenities: Clubhouse, TV room, game room (pool tables and air hockey table), and children TV room with play area.
Lake Easton State Park and the old mining towns of Cle Elum, Roslyn, and Ronald. The Yakima Valley wine country and the picturesque village of Leavenworth are a short drive away.
- Type: Cabins
- Sleeps: 4-6
- Check-In: 3 PM Check-Out: 11 AM
- Nightly Rate: Prices vary from resort to resort. Please call for prices.
- Deposit: Credit card required at time of booking. Minimum Stay: 2 days Linens: Not provided
- Address: 581 Lake Easton Road, PO Box 96, Easton, Washington 98925 - United States
- GPS: 47.2444638,-121.1854439
- Phone: (509) 656-2255
- Website: www.sunriseresorts.com