ABOUT THE RESORT
Roaring Run Resort is set in the heart of Laurel Highlands, the playground of three western Pennsylvania counties. Near the resort are various state parks: Laurel Mountain, Kooser, Laurel Ridge and Ohiopyle. Other resorts and places of interest include the Hidden Valley and Seven Springs Mountain Resorts, Falling Waters, and alpine ski resorts.
Clubhouse, outdoor Olympic size swimming pool, wading pool, tennis, miniature golf, shuffleboard, bocci ball, volleyball, horseshoes, playground, adult lodge, activities lodge, country store, cross-country skiing, fishing and hiking.
Fort Ligonier, Flight 93 Memorial, Quecreek Mine rescue site, Seven Springs Ski Resort, Hidden Valley Resort, Ohiopyle State Park, Idelwild Amusement Park, Windmille Farms, Living Treasure Animal Park.
- Type: Cabins – reservations required 30 days in advance.
- Sleeps: 4 - 6
- Check-In: After 3 PM Check-Out: 11 AM
- Nightly Rate: $50 - $65
- Deposit: $100 Linens: Not Provided
- Address: 194 Tannery Road, Champion, Pennsylvania 15622 - United States
- GPS: 40.063438,-79.34139900000002
- Phone: (724) 593-7837
- Website: https://www.roaringrunresort.com