ABOUT THE RESORT
The Club Resort is nestled along the Virginia banks of beautiful 20,000-acre Lake Gaston and offers an exclusive private country club atmosphere for its members and guests.
Enjoy the best of nature, unwind along the private beach, or head up to the exclusive, multi-million dollar clubhouse. Whether you enjoy boating, water skiing, fishing, swimming, or the excitement of jet skiing, we provide the gateway to the warm, fresh water and 350 miles of shoreline of Lake Gaston. Your family deserves the vacation memories awaiting in south central Virginia’s wooded wonderland on the water – The Club Resort at Lake Gaston.
(Up to 60 minutes): Roanoke Rapids Canals, Historic Halifax, Buggs Island Hydro-Electric Power Plant Day Tours, South Hill Railroad Depot and Model Trains, Lawrenceville Brick & Tile Corp.-largest in the world, USSA Softball Hall of Fame Museum, US Army Quartermaster Museum, James River Plantations. (Up to 2 hours): Kings Dominion and Busch Gardens Theme parks, Richmond Battlefield Memorial National Park, Historic Williamsburg, The Richmond Braves AAA and The Durham Bulls AA Baseball teams.
- Type: 28'-38' Park Models, Motel Rooms and House
- Sleeps: 6 - 8
- Check-In: After 4 PM Check-Out: 11:00 AM
- Nightly Rate: $50 - $110 (50% cancellation fee applied to all weekly rental reservations if cancelled within 30 days of arrival date.)
- Deposit: One night stay in advance Minimum Stay: 2 nights Linens: Provided in some units (inquire at resort)
- Address: 300 Lake Resort Drive, Gasburg, VA 23857, USA
- GPS: 36.5604002,-77.86576130000003
- Phone: (434) 577-2193
- Website: https://www.lakegastonresort.com